The Top Rated Vermont medical malpractice attorneys at Sylvester & Brow have a long history of representing individuals in the area of medical malpractice and medication errors, and continue to regularly represent patients who have been injured, or the families of those who have died as a result of the negligence of medical professionals and healthcare providers.
In 1975, Attorney Alan Sylvester co-founded the law firm Sylvester & Maley, and for the past 40 years, has devoted his practice exclusively to representing people injured by medical malpractice and the negligence of others. Alan has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America, the oldest peer review publication in the legal profession, as Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year – Burlington, Vermont, and has been listed in Best Lawyers in America every year since its first publication in 1983. At Sylvester & Brow, Alan is lead attorney in the prosecution of medical malpractice claims and continues to regularly represent clients who have been injured by medical malpractice or medication errors.
For a free consultation about medical malpractice or medication errors in Vermont, contact Sylvester & Brow today.
Sampling of Medical Malpractice Cases and Claims handled y the lawyers at Sylvester & Brow:
- $2,000,000 recovery for a birth injury against an obstetrician, pediatrician, and hospital for negligent care and treatment before, during and after birth.
- $1,000,000 recovery for delay in diagnosing and treating cancer .
- $1,000,000 recovery for failure to monitor a hospitalized patient.
- $850,000 recovery for failure of hospital to adequately and monitor care and treat the patient.
- $750,000 recovery against an anesthesiologist for failure to render proper care and treatment.
- Recovery for wrongful death due to a failure of the emergency room physicians and surgeons to timely diagnose and treat a life threatening condition.
- Recovery for failure to properly interpret test results.
- Recovery for failure of hospital to adequately monitor, care and treat a full-term baby in utero.
- Recovery for injuries caused by the negligence of primary care physician in not properly monitoring and treating patient while on a potentially dangerous prescribed drug.
- Recovery against healthcare providers for failure to timely diagnose and treat cancer relating to a woman’s reproductive system.
- Recovery against a surgeon for serious burn injuries sustained during surgery.
- Recovery for a drug prescription error.
- United States Federal District Court jury verdict for negligence of a surgeon in failing to adequately monitor and treat a patient after surgery.
- Jury verdict for injuries due to the failure of a physician to properly monitor a patient during experimental drug therapy.
If you or a member of your family have suffered injuries as a result of the negligence of a Health Care Provider please contact us or call collect at 802 864-5723 for a free initial consultation and case evaluation. We provide our services on a Contingency Fee basis. This means there are no legal fees until you recover.